Whether you’re a businessman with an established business, a start up entrepreneur or a professional, you need postcard design that is an exact match of your industry. Online printing services graphic design is the last of your competence though, you can simply choose from a variety of templates from online printers. Printing companies offer an extensive gallery of design templates to make it easier for their customers to come up with beautifully designed prints.
Online printing services competition, they invest heavily on the quality and extensiveness of their galleries.
1. Your postcard may be small, but they will be subject to close scrutiny. The templates are made of high resolution images so you can expect crisp and clear images when you have these images printed. The minimum resolution for your postcard should contain at least 300 dpi.
2. In addition, with the templates are outfitted with guide lines such as the trim marks and the bleed. The trim line is where you expect your cards to be cut, while the bleed is the allowance provided for cutting. The sheets of printed paper are stacked when cutting so there is a minimal sliding when your postcards are cut to size.
3. The templates are designed to meet a comprehensive list of categories for businesses. With all the designs available, you will surely find one that fits you perfectly. If you want to customize your prints further, you can even upload your own image and logo and incorporate it to the generic design.
4. You also have a choice of fonts and fields you want included in your cards. Online design programs allow you to format your text. You may change the font styles, font colors, and font sizes. You may also delete unnecessary fields or add new text. Online printing services elements can also be moved around, just remember to stay within the safe zone.
5. You can use the program to format the back side of your postcard as well. Like the front side, the template on the back can be formatted as well. The back side though has additional guidelines that inform you where the postal marks will be located. You can use the back side to include your advertising copy and the mailing information.